Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kissed by a camel

(No, I'm talking about a REAL camel, pervs!)

After the Pompeii ordeal with Clean, my usual Secret Hide Out Crew called to tell me to git over there.  Halfway to the Kingdom of Kabd, they called back and changed plans.  OMG.  (What is UP with people these days?)  So, just like that, not 5 minutes later, some old(er) friends called with a farm a little past the Secret Hide Out and said, "Hey, where have you been??  It's been MONTHS.  Come over..." So, je did.

I didn't know they had camels.  I knew they had Johnny and Mr. Smirnoff, but I never saw the camels behind the big fence.

Things I've learned about going to see livestock:  Do NOT wear your Kenneth Cole 4" heels.  I just took them off (I probably got foot and mouth disease or something, but better than wrecking expensive comfortable sexy shoes).

Anyhoooser, there was a mommy and baby camel and the baby camel, Ablaa, came over and kissed me on the mouth.  OMG, how cuuuuuuuuuuuute!  She was so frickin adorable.  I tried to take pics, but they just didn't come out (too dark, even under a full moon).  What a great night.

I love going to visit OLD friends.  Always happy to see me and just hang.

Yesterday, I spent the entire day in the water at the beach with Desert Guy.  I missed him.  He's better as a friend than a boyfriend.  It sounds like he's nostalgic.... Said a lot of "stuff".... Don't know how that all is going to work out, but we'll see.  Thankfully, we're not talking about ancient history or ancient people.  Bygones.  Just hanging with his group of friends and going to visit other people.

I slept really good last night - and the night before.  I thought I was going to be all wound up, but I was good.

No comments: