Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Office Affairs

Our office is abuzz this week with talk of our former Kuwaiti GM (SATAN) marrying one of the secretaries (Lebanese) who he spent late nights with, going over.... his.... documents.  It has shocked the core of our company - especially as many of his closest "friends" didn't even know.

Satan was the bain of my existence for a year. It is because of him - and his plot to get me to resign by coersion- that caused me high blood pressure and ringing in my ears. I can't remember anytime in my life when I wished that much ill-will on anyone as I did to him.  My mantra became, 'Die, die, die!' (which, of course was even worse for my health as having that much negative energy usually is).   He really did a number on my whole life.  I held out and stayed with my job.  I didn't quit although he managed to either fire or force-into-resignation over 50% of our workforce; including some of the most decent people I have had the pleasure of working with.   I don't believe the owners knew what he was doing inside the company (and might not even know to this day). 

Turns out the secretary left her husband and her baby girl for Satan.  Satan was already married (20+ years) to an angelic woman that I had the pleasure of meeting. I feel bad for her.

Karma is a BITCH and eventually he's going to get hit hard by the invisible stick....

7 comments:

Expat and the City said...

He sounds like a real Ahole!

loner said...

hmmm :P
I believe Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.

Anonymous said...

Why in the world do you feel sorry for the wife?? Celebrate for her, if he gave YOU hell just imagine what she had living with him. This reminds me of one of my husbands students who came to him crying because her husband was in jail. He was a whore, drug dealer, stole her money, owed others lots of money. etc. Instead of crying that he's in jail she should of cheered. Ended up being the best thing to happen to her. Celebrate all the blessings in disguise. Gail

Desert Girl said...

Gail

She's still living with him: #1 wife. But yes, I agree with you that everything is a blessing. He had had many affairs before that wife1 knew about, but he had never married them.

Smitha said...

In this life or next people have to pay for their deeds. I wonder why it is so hard for everyone to understand that?

Anonymous said...

Hi DG,

Out of criosity, is it a cultural thing that she is still staying with him, after all of his affairs and marriages or is it love?????

Stani said...

Being a Playboy in School, Colleges are ok. You just have a girl friend. But come on, you don't pull the same shit after you marry someone !!! That is just so so wrong guys !!