Sunday, February 06, 2011

Lack of Blog Anonymity SUCKS Bigtime

I hate that I can't write about what I want to these days.  I remember when this happened to my blog buddies like Tatabotata and Stinni and eventually, their posts dwindled down.  It sucks when you are no longer truly anonymous.  There are several people/subjects that I would really love to bitch about (not mentioning names, but they'd still know if I did).  I'm actually pondering the thought of creating another blog where I can be me. 

Sigh.

I wish blogger was more like facebook where  you could have maybe a drop-down menu of IP addresses or people that you didn't want to give permission to.

3 comments:

girlythings said...

being anonymous is the most important thing for a blogger.but if you can fight to your oto-control there is no problem. otherwise dont think so much and try in another blog.
ps:when you do this please tell me ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the real world, you are only entering the cusp of it and the door is open for you to enter...hopefully you and your dog will be understood here...

Desert Girl said...

Em... I don't want to go into the real world and at my age (29), I think I am WAAAAAAAAAAY beyond reality.