Thursday, March 05, 2015

Like Corndogs? They're in Kuwait!


My friend just started a company called The Corny Canine and they only serve different varieties of Josh's secret corn dog recipe, along with shaved ice.

Josh is from the US Mid-West and couldn't find what he was looking for in the local market, so he decided to start up his own stand.  He's like me - someone who loves Kuwait and plans to be here long-term. He's very excited about bringing his recipes to the country.



This is not a franchise and not a restaurant.  He is a star-up and will be working venues and events.  The Corny Canine will be at Qout Market this weekend so stop in and say hello if you're there.

For info on how to book Josh's stand for events, call him on 505 01307, or follow them on social Media:

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/TheCornyCanine
Twitter:  @thecornycanine

3 comments:

. said...

uHey I know this is off-topic, but do you've any idea from where I can get Kefir Grains in Kuwait? I get bloated after consuming milk, so I wanted to try getting Kefir Milk, and making it at home is cheaper than buying Yog Art's Kefir milk...
Any help would be appreciated!

Anonymous said...

I would like the same info as you about kefir milk.

Desert Girl said...

Kefir milk is kinda off my radar. I haven't noticed it in Kuwait (not that I've looked specifically). i would say that a good place to look might be SaveCo.