Wednesday, December 05, 2012

More animal poisoning in Kuwait - Pet owners beware

Ladies Who Do Lunch In Kuwait Blog posted yesterday about poison being put out for snails.  It will also kill pets.  This morning, I was unfortunate enough to come across one of our neighborhood's stray cats, which had obviously died of poisoning.  (I did not want to pass along a gory photo, but the death must have been pretty horrific; bleeding profusely from the mouth and bulging red eyes.)

Beware pet owners.

See LWDLIK blog post here.

No comments: