Sunday, December 02, 2012

965Flowers

I've been using a single online flower delivery service for a looooooooooong time.  I love them, but unfortunately, they haven't diversified an iota in... well, years I guess.

I heard about 965flowers through an ad in Bazaar Magazine (heeeeeey Ahmed, how ya do-in?) and haven't had an opportunity to try them until now.  I sent a thank you to a friend and it was the perfect item at the perfect price (not too "over the top" for a practical guy).

Unlike other flower shops, 965flowers.com is not exclusively flowers.  You can send small gift items, chocolates, and cookies also; and you have your choice of various vendors.  Excellent idea.

Some of the flowers were too.... well.... let me say "exotic" for my tastes.  You have alternative shops that offer more classic arrangements (like Nom de La Rose or Things by November).  They take KNET and credit cards.

Really great concept.  Kudos you guys.


2 comments:

Expat and the City said...

Love them! They save me a trip when I'm busy and need to send flowers or Godivas ASAP.

أم ريان said...

i don't know why but when i read the title i thought it was followers not flowers...lol i guess twitter is effecting my mind big time!