Thursday, March 01, 2012

It's okay to do whatever because she's gorgeous and irresistable

She’s irresistible’ 
KUWAIT CITY, Feb 28: Police have arrested an unidentified person for flirting with a woman while she was shopping with her husband in a mall in Salmiya, reports Al-Rai daily.  Police rushed to the place after receiving information about the heated argument between the woman’s husband and the flirt and referred them both to police station. Eyewitnesses have confirmed the account of the husband. Sources say the flirt was unrepentant and shocked a police investigator by saying ‘You would have done the same if you were in my shoes because the woman is gorgeous and irresistible.’

- End -

WTF are they teaching these people?  That you can have anything you want because you want it - EVEN someone else's wife?  Spoil your kid and look what happens.  No morals.  No values.  Nice cell.

Lucky the husband was decent and didn't beat the crap out of the guy.

2 comments:

Possumdawg said...

I forgot where I was and who I was with and hugged an Arab women at a medical conference. She politely told me in her country her husband would have had me arrested or worse. She then hugged me and kissed my check and said, " I love you Americans, you are so caring." I felt so dumb.

Desert Girl said...

Oh, you should have taken it all as a compliment. :) ... and you weren't in her country, right? when in Rome..