Thursday, December 10, 2009

Zain's Mchat Pisses Me Off!

Because I am pathetic and had nothing better to do - like 4+ years ago - I logged onto Mchat. That lasted only a few days because every 17 year old boy in Kuwait was after me. I got beeped constantly and at all hours of the day and night. Hated it.

So now 4+ YEARS later, I still can't get rid of the F-ing Mchat! I have called Zain. I turned it off online. I have sent their stupid end codes repeatedly and what happens - I still get notifications from Mchat. Several times - it logged me in without any action at all on my part.

I called Zain and said, "Yo! What happens if my (albeit virtual/invisible/mythical) husband uses my phone one day and sees I'm chatting with strange men. Do YOU want to be responsible for my (albeit virtual/invisible/mythical) divorce?"

2 comments:

abolesanzalef said...

Only ZAIN??? you are wrong...
I tell you strange thing hppened to me yesterday...I gave a missed call to a friend in my country...after one second i found the counter counted for 17 sec.. then started the ring..after one ring i closed the line and found that they charged me for 230 fils...i was so surprized and shocked.. i called customer service who dont know any about their job..i told him then he replied that even missed call for outside kuwait will charge you and that is from ministry if communication.........after finished with him.. i made another missed call for 20 times but no charges.............i am lost...

*** bad service all companies...

Anonymous said...

Customer service in kuwait is, almost exclusively, horrid. I work as a server, I have worked a variety of customer service jobs, and I can empathize with servers. Even considering the terrible living conditions, utterly unfair social and salary system, and the reality of life in Kuwait for those who aren't Kuwaiti, the service is still ridiculously bad.

Talk to upper management, or use wasta, 'cause anything less is an utter waste of breath.