Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where men can go for a massage in Kuwait

I've been blogging since 2004 and now have over 500 posts. So, ask me what the #1 question that my readers ask me .... is it about residency visas? Is it about restaurants? Is it about legal issues? Is it about me personally?

Noooooooooooooooo.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the number ONE question most asked by my readers is.... (here it comes)

"Where do I go to get a massage by a woman?"
(Always asked by men. Not always asked so politely.)

Sometimes I try to be kind instead of just deleting the e-mail message. Then, I'm usually punished for my kindness by come-ons, "So, how old are you? Where are you from?"

To this I say, dudes.... WTF!? I'm a woman. Why do I care where you go to get your massage? And no, I'm not going to GIVE you a massage either. I mentioned one or two little lines in between 499 other posts over a FIVE year timeframe, and this is all youse can come up with?

(This just really proves my point that no one listens to me - either verbally or written.)

So, here are a few places below you can go to get a LEGAL massage. I don't KNOW of any places that do illegal massages (females massaging males). Honest - I don't. If you really want a female to massage you and you believe that I can help you, dial 2484-3900 ask for a nice temperature controlled room and a nice woman to massage all your cares away. If you don't speak Arabic, dial "0" for the operator and ask for the sexy girl who gives massages.

Some men here chose to ask their housekeepers for a massage. Then, they end up married to them. Then, they end up paying for their wife's parent's roof somewhere. (Puhleeze - don't even get me started.)

First, Chinese massage place in Bnaid Al Gar: phone 2251-1101. I couldn't go in because I'm FEMALE, but it looked okay from the street.

Here are a few others below. (I HATE Blogger's formatting issues with pictures!!!!)



Thar ya go. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THE STUPID MASSAGE QUESTIONS!!!

DG out.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen you talk about this before and my father -in-law gets physical therapy at Hadi Hospital and he has to ASK for a man to give him massages because the philipino woman alwys walks in if he doesn't request it.Gail

Anonymous said...

Next time tell them to go "Hammam Qabazard". They will get a very nice massage there.
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7363/72688480ag4.jpg

Anonymous said...

So where do I go to get a massage by a woman?

:D

Anonymous said...

Hi Desert Girl!

I've been reading your blog in prep for my trip to Kuwait- just wanted to tell you how funny your writing is!

Great Job!

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous 9:39

YOUR MAMA!

nYx said...

Haha @ anonymous 9:39!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desert Girl said...

Miss. Desert Girl

will your please tell me about some cactus collectors in Kuwait.
because i m new comer at Kuwait & i m a big fond of cactus.

my emails:

imwasi5555@gmail.com
imwasi541@yahoo.com

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous 7:51 - I'm 63. You?

Anonymous said...

really? i thought you were in your 20s i was going to propose you for marriage noooooooo my dream girl is noo more :( sorry dont mind its my heart is broken :(

Anonymous said...

hey desert girl i am very sorry please can you del my this comment and the comment at 12:19PM and at 7:51AM i will be very thankfull to you the reason behind this is cuz it sound immoral in public i apologize to you for my stupid act

Anonymous said...

Kaaaaak
loool
nice bit with the phone number 2484- 3900
I didn't actually dial it because I knew you were up to something, so I just googled it "484-3900 kuwait" and found out what it is! lool.

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous 751 1219: You didn't say anything immoral. I thought it was kind of funny. :) No hard feelings at all.

Rasputin said...

good one DG @ ANON 9.39

abolesanzalef said...

hey...i am with you Dg...most of them asking for female not a male...you know nost of them are philippino... also man who make a massage with a male feel shy sometimes,, i think most of them are not OK...not true male...lol

abolesanzalef said...

DG>>>I cant stop laughing at some replies....specially that one you removed his share.......ur mom..lol

Hebah said...

Hi I really enjoy reading your blog.

Saif said...

ROFL @ your replies !!
well since your are 500 blogs old, people rightly would assume you for an information center (though how creepy the info is, is a story for another day).
Be a sport and keep helping us males, as you have been all this while and remember the biggest cause for disappointment is having expectations. keep it simple- just don't expect anything from men (Intelligence, decency and other mundane human emotions).

Anonymous said...

Dear, Desert Girl!
Ur blog is really useful and funny to read. I'd like to ask for ur e-mail, if its possible, cuz I have a few important questions about Kuwaity life. Thank you

Desert Girl said...

thanks anonymous. My e-mail is at the top of your screen. amerab@gmail.com. :)

Desert Girl said...

Can you believe that retards are STILL writing to me asking me this question. Today, after I said that I would not respond to this (don't you guys GET IT???), dude sends me, "i had good intentions i thought you might help me but it seems you are blaming me now!!!!!!!!"

Ummmmm.... I don't care what you do or who you do it with or when you do it - just don't ask me to aid in the crime!

Desert Girl said...

Can you believe that retards are STILL writing to me asking me this question. Today, after I said that I would not respond to this (don't you guys GET IT???), dude sends me, "i had good intentions i thought you might help me but it seems you are blaming me now!!!!!!!!"

Ummmmm.... I don't care what you do or who you do it with or when you do it - just don't ask me to aid in the crime!

vanillaice said...

Today, after I said that I would not respond to this. I didn't actually dial it because I knew you were up to something.

Beauty & Fashion

Unknown said...

Desert Girl you made me laugh , this is the nicest way to reply to sickminded people God bless you ....

Anonymous said...

Ok, so now that you answered my question without my having to ask (thank you).... now I have one for you that might be more suited to your knowledge. My wife and I would like to find someplace that teaches Ballroom dancing here. Yup, I have a good idea of the culture having been here for a year already but... I also know there are things going on here that you never find out about until you ask the right person. Would you be that person for this? Thank You. JFinKuwait@Hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i dont get it, what difference does it make if a male or a female takes the message?

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous 6:17 - My point exactly.

Unknown said...

My no 66679801 pls context me I want

Desert Girl said...

Hi Majeed. You posted the comment, so there it is. Obviously you can't read or else you would have been able to understand what I wrote in the post. I don't give massages. I don't condone breaking the law in Kuwait by having a woman give you a massage. But hey, your phone number is no out there on the internet and maybe you will get lucky and some big guy will call you to give you a legal massage. Big hairy, caring hands.... there you go. Good luck and next time, might I suggest that you actually READ.

R. J. Bowers said...

I'm just in country about three weeks from the states. I saw your massage posts and a good therapeutic massage is worth their weight in gold, but someone that knows what they are doing is hard to find, so instead do you know of any physical therapists that can handle lower back issues? They have me up in Jaber al Ahmad so closer is better. Thank you.