You grew up in the 80’s if…
1. You've ended a sentence with the word "SYKE".
2. You've watched "Fat Albert".
3. You can sing the rap to "Ladidadi"
4. You wore biker shorts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Rock Steady Crew and tried to start adance group of your own.
6. You owned a "Big Wheel".
7. You know that "Yeah Boyeee" comes from Flava Flav.
8. Two words: Double Dutch!!
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock".
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "The Facts of Life."
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. (Girls) You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was the FIRST and LAST day of school.
16.(Girls) You tied a knot in your shirt if you didn't have one of those clips that would hold your shirt on the side.
17. You played the games "That's My Car" and "Punch Buggie."
18. You wore a Michael Jackson jacket and you were proud.
19. Lotto's... need I say more?
20. You watched Captain Kangaroo and thought it was actually funny.
21. You remember reading "Golden Books."
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAXON, WAX OFF."
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You were or knew a boy who would jump rope if only ONE more player was needed (and it didn't mean he was gay)
25. You thought that blowing into the cartridge actually fixed the video game!
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You knew how to do "the smurf..." and "the smurfette."
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANN of snap EK's.
29. You remember saying "Not To Def" and "Funky Fresh" or "Fly."
30. You remember the first time you heard "I'm Bad."
31. Barbie and GI Joe were the shizz nick...
32. You were She Hulk, The Hulk, She-Ra or He-Man one Halloween.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets or had a secret shake.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes or Kung Foe slippers.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?
36. You remember "I've fallen, and I can't get up " and "Where's the Beef?"
37. You remember when going to the skating rink was better than going to the club (skates off... time to dance... everybody in the middle of the rink!)
38. You ever got seriously injured riding on the handle bars or your sibling's, cousin, or friends bike.
39. You've smoked a bubblegum cigarette.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You know how to play "half-ball."
42. You remember Popples and Munchi-chi's.
43. "Don't worry, be happy."
44. You wore FOUR pairs of socks high top Reeboks. You wore socks scrunched down. Two pairs...one for each color to match your skirt or top.
45. You know what comes before and after "I met a senorita with flowers inher hair... Oh Shake It Momma Shake It..."
46. You also know the rest of "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK... "
47. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
49. You knew how to fix an audio tape if it popped.
50. You still have tapes packed away and carefully coordinated in shoe boxes in your closet.
51. You watched "School House Rock" and the ABC after school specials.
52. You remember Alf.
53. You know the original members of "New Edition."
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved by the Bell", the ORIGINAL class. This was way before Tiffini Amber Theissan had boobs and showed up on 90210.
55. You know all the words to Bonita Applebum.
56. You just sang those words to yourself.
57. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
58. You ironed creases in your Levi's straight legged jeans. (the crisper the better)
59. You remember when Jerri Curls were cool!
60. You had a Jerri Curl!
61. You're graduating class sang, "We are the World."
62. You secured playing cards to your bicycle tire's rim spoke to create the effect of a motorcycle.
63. You've died your hair with Kool-Aid.
64. You knew what it meant if you asked someone if the have a boy/girlfriend and they said "No, but I'm talking to someone."
65. You know who said "What you talkin' 'bout, Willis".
66. You know why "Girls... they... Girls they love.... Heavy D."
67. You had a TRAPPER KEEPER by Mead.
68. It was cool for you and your friends or Boyfriends and Girlfriends to dress like twins.
69. You know the words to "Glamorous Life." The one by Sheila E and Cool C!
70. You've ever attempted to Windmill or Beatbox.
71. Two-tone jeans - let's not go there.