Saturday, January 28, 2012

Two Birds Dresses

(Sorry guys, this one is for the girls - YES AGAIN)

My friend's son is getting married in September and I'm on the look out for a great dress.  Spanx turned me onto Two Birds.  They make a dress that you can wear 15 different ways - by knotting and twisting.  I've seen the dress she wore to her friend's wedding and it is amazing - a lightweight microfiber that looks like it would fit everyone. I think I'm going to go for it.  I haven't seen anything like it before, so I thought I would pass it along because God knows, there is another wedding in Kuwait every 5 minutes.  You could probably get away with wearing the same dress to a few weddings using different draping/knotting and accessories.

You can buy the bandeaus to go under the dress for a little extra coverage.



Check out their website HERE.  You can order online.

No comments: