Thursday, March 24, 2005

Plastic Surgery

If you could have plastic surgery, what would be 3 (or less) things that you would change?

I was having this discussion with a friend the other night. He's American. We had previously discussed my amazement at that party a while back as to the number of boob jobs there have been "popping up" all over Kuwait. Since then, he says he has noticed many. I told him that I would probably choose to have my breast size reduced and lifted. His response, "Oh yeah, I can hear you telling the doctor, 'Hey, can you lift these about 8 years?'' Ok, pig. But yeah, basically.

I wouldn't do botox 'cause (unlike most of my friends), I hate tanning. I would prefer to go to a salon and dish out 25 kd (not now - before) to get tan-in-a-can. It is like getting a massage, only with color. Very relaxing.

I'd also probably get my overbite straightened. I don't have a big overbite, but one of those really cute Goldie Hawn overbites (that has driven me crazy my entire life). Now, it is just downright annoying.

I haven't heard back from the lawyer men. I figured I would give it some time and let them do their thang.

I took Desert Dawg out for a nice walk in the sunshine today after her bath. She looks like a little white angel in the sun and was very happy to be out. We watched the ferry come in from Failaka - full of happy people singing songs as it rounded the corner into the breakers. I guess it is a new-age boom.

I haven't called ShortMan back yet. I guess I should. Ok, I will - just to say that we are friends. I sent him some SMSs. Does that count?

Can you tell that I'm feeling better?

SheeshaGirl invited me to the last disco in the desert at her friends'camp tonight. I don't think I'm going to go. Everybody there is still in diapers. SheeshaGirl is in her 30's and she's still running around with 20-24 year olds. Sorry, I just can't be anybody's mommy (MILF or whatever). Ew.

This is the last weekend for all the camps in the desert - as per the municipality law. I love the discos in the desert. I love winter here. Why, oh why can't summer be cooler? Then, they might leave the discos up year-round for our fun and enjoyment.

Sadly, I know very few people with chalets. I will have to try harder to make friends with chalets. Maybe hitch-hike in B'naider or something. Maybe I will deflate one of my tires and stand by the road, looking helpless. That reminds me to go get my spare tire fixed.

5 comments:

Desert Girl said...

Voice of Reason (BS) obviously doesn't know the Desert Girl rules to her blog: NO insulting comments.

Anonymous said...

rihnoplasty is whats Ive been thinking abot for yrs. I guess maybe implants. I want have D cup, maybe an E? oh yeah, butt implants (damn you, J Hoe!)

Anonymous said...

beware of Lari clinic!!!
very bad clinic and doctor
dbotox from china and very watered down. no parking and awful staff!!!
i will never go back!!!

MizG said...

i heard that dr diamond from dr 90210 is coming to kuwait soon! does anyone know more details? i think i might call his office in california to see if i can get an appointment with him! so exciting!!

Joe said...

I am looking for a good plastic surgeon. I heard Dr Khoury is one of the best. This is his Kuwait number: 00965-65001146