Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why do I only hear about a sale when it's over?

I guess the press is too afraid of reprecussions to print the actual technical terms for "genital toy". I am so shy and angelic that I won't either. (Giggles)

WHAT store was this? Please don't tell me I have been shopping there this entire time and just didn't know.... I don't think I would have missed them..... This is kinda like the guy who was growing marijuana in his front yard and his neighbors didn't know....

And just a little "genital toy" factoid, most "toys" sell for under $100 in the US. Ones without batteries - even less. Even less from internet direct from China. I mean, c'mon... you can get a rabbit for $49.99 on Adam and Eve .... (not that I would know). Not that I've ever been in the market, but I like to be knowledgeable about "trivia".

8 comments:

chika said...

wow KD100!! dudette there's an ad on FB which sells similar stuff and when I posted it on my wall, friends said Ministry won't - can't do anything cuz it's "online" ! <-- whatever that means

Anonymous said...

Is their anything you can do here without it being illegal? It's illegal to have a bf/gf and go with them. It's illegal to be gay. Now it's illegal to self satisfy in the privacy of your own home? Considering this country is so oversexed as it is. Constant raping of men, women and children. Prostitution everywhere. Women constantly harassed everwhere they go by punk kids. Married men with mistresses. I could go on and on. Everything is damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Papyrus said...

@anonymous 1:47 PM
"Married men with mistresses." OMG, I hope my wife wouldn't read that, can you please add "Some" at the beginning of the scentence? LOOOL

Lifeloverinkw said...

Another great idea to start a small business at home.
I just need the supplier to mail everything to my mail box on base.
(To Avoid Kuwait’s customs)

Anonymous said...

Trivia is important :P

Anonymous said...

To anonymous who thinks everything is illegal:
while there are things that are unreasonable, please don't generalize and sensationalize just because you have frustrations.
it is not illegal to have a bf/gf, we are not in ksa. nor is there constant raping,crime, etc. crime exists everywhere, and we in kuwait are thankful that it is still a very safe place to live.
btw dg, this had me laughing.. you always have great and interesting posts :)

Anonymous said...

do they have a returns policy?

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous 2:38 - Now that thar is just not right!

LOOL