Greetings to you. Trust all is fine with you through His blessings.
Thanks for all the support and assistance given to our Booth House-The Salvation Army.
The girls are immensely blessed with the help you had provided.
We had a new batch of guests (abused domestic helpers) from the Ethiopian Embassy this week. Now the number of guests in our Booth House is 58.
To help us run the place efficiently you might be able to help this work by donations of any or some of the following items:
- Food items - rice, lentils, sugar, milk, tea,
- coffee, canned food, macaroni, noodles, etc.
- deodarants, hair oil.
- washing soap.
- toilet rolls, etc.
- Toiletries - tooth paste, shampoo, conditioners,
- Linen - new or very gently used lined (bed sheets, pillows, pillow case, towels, etc.)
- Washing material - clothes washing soap, dish
- Hygiene products - sanitary napkins, kleenex,
Please be free to share this information with others (groups or individuals) who you think may help.