Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Petunia is pregnant

Whorecat.

The sweetest of all my stray yard cats, Petunia, is pregnant.  I know who did it to her too.  It was Bossy Cat.

I have caught Petunia in my apartment twice now lurking around corners; apparently seeking out a place to deliver when the time is right.  Damn - more phucking cats!!  I guess I have to go out and buy a box for her to have them in.

I know another cat that is pregnant, but I aint saying who.  Another Filipina victim of love... sniffle (lots of Michael Bolton Celine Dion Pariah Carey songs later) by a married, balding, beerbellied American promising a free ride to the Land of The Big PX. "Don't worry, I love you and I will divorce my wife back home and leave her AND my 3 kids to marry you because you are 20 years younger than me and will do things she never will."    Yeah, dream on girlfriend.  So, away to the land of her people she goes.  Just one more stary-eyed girl seduced by "love".  

Oh, I was talking about Petunia.  Poor little thing.  I hope she's going to be okay.  I worry.

3 comments:

Butterfly on the Wall said...

Tee hee hee :-)

angelo said...

To be fair, DG, this is a two way street. You got these "men" pretending to be bill gates and flaunting what little they actually have to these "ladies". And these aforementioned "ladies" pretend to love them for being the handsome, chivarious, respectable "men" they are. I could go on and on about this one, but I will refrain.

Desert Girl said...

Angelo - Yup I concur. Pig farmer one week, "oil executive" the following week. Definitely a 2-way street.