Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Belated Christmas

I'm sorry I haven't posted and sorry I haven't sent blog Christmas wishes to all my friends.

I'm in Virginia where it has been crazy cold, but nice. I was looking forward to a little snow, but I got a little frost and that's good enough for me. Mashallah, everything has been good so far. I'm going to try to extend the visit a little because truthfully - I don't want to leave.

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and I hope that we ALL have a much better 2009.

6 comments:

Jewaira said...

Hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy time with the family.

Purgatory said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy new year in advance :)

Anonymous said...

Seasons greetings to Desert Girl! I'm in Pentagon City for Christmas...cold, but nothing like Boston. The National Zoo is sooo cool! My baby loved it! Schlumberger Boy

Abid said...

ha! I am visiting family in Baltimore, very near virginia!

Jewaira said...

Happy New Year DG

Bravecat said...

Happy New Year :)