Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Request to Kuwaiti Women

Kuwaitia friends:

This just in from a reader who needs quotes from Kuwait.  If you are willing to help, write to her at the address below.

"I'm writing a feature about the fittest cities in the GCC for Shape magazine and wanted to get a quote from a Kuwaiti woman about what they love about their city (fitness focused - e.g "I love the numerous swimming pools as they have great facilities and are inexpensive..." or something about the parks, or the health food stores... basically one sentence highlighting a positive health benefit to the city.
 
If you'd be willing to be featured, I'd need your full name, age, job title and a picture.
 
I hope you can help and don't mind the unsolicited request - sadly I don't have any friends in Kuwait I could pester :-)
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she suggesting that Kuwaitis are some of the fittest people in the GCC?

Anonymous said...

Fitness in Kuwait? Does shopping and going to restaurants count? Because other than that people don't move too much. No pumping gas, no getting out of the car to go to the bakala and no getting out of the car to pick up dry cleaning etc.

Becker said...

hahaha I'm loving the comments already! Sorry Desert girl, with all my respect, but u really need to rethink about this fitness thingy...

Anonymous said...

well...u can try to get someone to say that most of our excersice comes from walking around malls which is a good think bcuz of our extreme weather or something....u know...turn the negative into a positive :)