Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Won The Islamic Lottery


WTF???
According to some spam mail I received today, I won the Islamic Lottery (by way of Jordan and Thailand --??) entitling me to $500,000. (If you don't believe me, I'll forward you the e-mail.) Isn't a lottery (as a form of gambling) anti-Islamic? Why they sending it to me?
On a lighter note, I had a mammogram today for the first time. (Medical Week continues.) I've heard all kinds of awful stuff about having a mammogram. I don't know what the big deal is. Maybe if you have small ones, it hurts more? I dunno. I made jokes all the way through. (I crack jokes when I'm nervous or in pain.) Usually the techs are laughing so hard that they can't properly perform their jobs. Why would a woman want to undertake a career that would have her touching other women's breasts all day long? Just a random thought. There was nothing hinky about it.
I'm going Mercedes shopping this weekend. That will make me happy. THAT is a plan! Me thinks black....

6 comments:

Amjad said...

They sent you the e-mail because they're merely ignorants and they apparently do not know that lottery isn't allowed in Islam.

Purgatory said...

umm, you pregnant?

Desert Girl said...

Amjad: There seems to be a lot of misconception about religion (and I'm making that a very general statement). :)

Purgatory: No butthead. I'm not married, so that makes me a virgin (according to the stupid nurses who ask if you are married to find out if you might be pregnant)! Females do these kinds of tests once in a while (they should even if they don't). Just like men should go to the proctologist (more often in Kuwait). Sometimes once a week if you like it....

Traveleer said...

a virgin desert girl with big breasts. THat is something to dream about! heh

Anonymous said...

It's spam mail.

Hope no suspicious lil bumps here or there.

I visited my proctologist 2 weeks ago, I heard he died a day later...unknown cause. *smirks*

Desert Girl said...

R - Just a random question: Did he have both hands on your shoulders when he did the check up?
:)