Saturday, April 02, 2005

14 More Days till My Birthday

I had an opportunity to hang out with Bunny yesterday. It seems like he is able to read my mind these days. I guess you know your friends when you need them and he always seems to know exactly what I need. We sat around and watched "Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke", which I haven't seen in like 20 years (I was 9). He brought me some ice cream also, so Desert Dawg and I chowed down on that.

Future-husband-and-father-of-my-children also called out of the blue last night. He apologized (he misses me - yeah) and we will probably get together for coffee sometime. I had met his brother and his brother told FH&FOMC that he liked me and that he was stupid for not calling me right away. His brother told him, "You don't even know how to treat a beautiful woman." Damn - I shoulda asked for his BROTHER's number!

I haven't seen much of Incredible Disappearing Muslim Artist lately. She's busy doing her thing; I'm busy doing mine. Soon, we must get sushi.

No comments: