Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In a Frut

I'm in a funk and in a rut at the same time; a "frut".  This too shall pass, but it is kind of sucky feeling so blah.  I guess it has a lot to do with the previous post. I'm also disenchanted with several other things going on in my life.  Bygones.

I am definitely a hetero girl.  Thank you for the clarification, Bu Fahad and Bu Nawaf. Not that I doubted myself, but it was good to get it from a male perspective.

I've been back and forth to the desert a few times to see Definance.  He's such a good man.  We were there the other night when it rained really hard.  I love the rain in the desert.  I really used to hate rain in the States and I just love it here.  I don't care if it is muddy rain - I love it. 


So, only 15 more days until I'm back on a plane again.  I can't believe that this year has gone so fast.  What a year too. It has been so busy.

I got my family some really cool Christmas gifts (what did we do before the internet?  Je ne sais pas.)  Sure doesn't feel very Christmassy around here, does it?

2 comments:

Charles Schell said...

I've got my Chrismas Tree up. Birng some Egg Nog and come on by we will have a cook out and sing some carols.

Ambazon said...

I am in a "Fr-UT" too! I like when you make up words! They work!